Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Feel Down and I Feel Great


There are instances happen in our lives that sometimes you will choose that you let somebody feel you down. For me the only reason why I did it because I believe that God is in me, I may crying this time but I know I am doing right. I want to react and exchange bad words to someone I having conflict with but I've been praying for the whole night that God will give me a calm heart, a calm feeling whatever I heard that is not pleasing to myself. It's hurt though, I'm only human but even it's hurt and I cried atleast I feel relax and comfortable, I just cried to God, He knows what is right, He teach me to let people see that I have God in my life, that I'm not acting as a human in this kind of situation who wants to broaden the issue that cause trouble if we will continue, that possible turn into fire from the smoke. If somebody will call you that you are jealous of the things that they have, we're infact the truth you're really not, and call you that you are stupid, and will tell you get a life and grow up don't think like what you do, and says you're looking for any attention and praise, and trying to exist that you got your husband because of her that you're sitting in front of the cam and smiling like a damn blond whilst, that you're husband fall inlove to her words but he just saw your face in the computer, continuing says you're stupid fucking slut, shut up and keep your jealousy for yourself, and for the last she will call you USER. What do you think the right thing to say to that person? Are you eager to say her back bad words right? And try to remind her too about the things that she has done, the mistakes that she does but you know what I said to her?, "THANK YOU" for all the words that I hear from you. Now, I'm open and waiting for everything you wanted to say and call me. It's my pleasure to know. Thanks and God bless you. Hope you have a good day... I feel so down, I feel that I am very small in this world but the only thing that gives me hope is I know time will come I will be in the hand of God in which no tears at all, no worries, no trouble and it's all laughter and sweet smile in my lips. To God be the glory, He knows our sacrifices, He's not blind and He will settle everything into right things. His love will set you free. So, I'm thankful that I don't have any hatred in my heart now. I still love that person, I'm happy actually for their success in lives and continue praying that God will bless them more and more so that they may be a blessing to others too. Even I feel down I feel great. Keep shiny!!! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment